Join The Huddle for full access.
Your #1 source for fantasy football information
- Cheat sheets
- Player Rankings
- Draft Tools
- 24/7 Updates
- C.J. Prosise to be worked into offense?
- Alvin Kamara working as receiver
- BAL unlikely looking at Anquan Boldin
- Seth DeValve poised to break out?
- Deshaun Watson coming along nicely
- Jamison Crowder 'can play anywhere'
- Matt Forte to be workhorse?
- Braxton Miller making strides
- Eric Ebron expecting big things
- Sammie Coates healing up
- Eddie Lacy to split carries?
- Tajae Sharpe the odd man out?
- Does Eli Manning have plenty of gas in tank?
- Derek Carr agrees to extension
- Markus Wheaton has good chance to start
Members Only1w ago
These players are more likely to harm than help fantasy squads.