Join The Huddle for full access.
Your #1 source for fantasy football information
- Cheat sheets
- Player Rankings
- Draft Tools
- 24/7 Updates
- Braxton Miller making strides
- Eric Ebron expecting big things
- Sammie Coates healing up
- Eddie Lacy to split carries?
- Tajae Sharpe the odd man out?
- Does Eli Manning have plenty of gas in tank?
- Derek Carr agrees to extension
- Markus Wheaton has good chance to start
- Derek Carr deal near completion
- Blake Bortles struggles with turnovers
- Houston wants to keep Lamar Miller fresh
- Todd Gurley, o-line on same page this spring
- Greg Olsen could hold out
- Jeremy Maclin had a torn groin
- Chad Williams likely No. 5 WR in 2017
Members Only1w ago
These players are more likely to harm than help fantasy squads.