Going as RB12, how much higher should Barkley be going in fantasy drafts?
Join The Huddle for full access.
Your #1 source for fantasy football information
- Cheat sheets
- Player Rankings
- Draft Tools
- 24/7 Updates
- Optimism for Deshaun Watson settlement
- Cam Akers' injury isn't serious
- Rashaad Penny back on field
- Kenneth Walker dealing with injury
- Kenneth Walker primed for big role?
- Drew Lock to start preseason game
- Drew Lock working with starters
- Jameis Winston remains sidelined
- Saquon Barkley poised for huge workload
- Romeo Doubs making strong push
- Michael Thomas will be ready for opener
- Zach Wilson goes under the knife
- JuJu Smith-Schuster absent with sore knee
- Miles Sanders sidelined with hamstring injury
- Romeo Doubs 'well ahead' of Christian Watson
How will the third-year receiver fare in a Trey Lance-led offense?
Following a strong close to 2021, can St. Brown pick up where he left off?
Just what kind of role and fantasy value can we expect from the veteran?
The top fantasy football sleepers and late-round fliers for 2022.
Which players are poised to have a breakthrough season in 2022?