Join The Huddle for full access.
Your #1 source for fantasy football information
- Cheat sheets
- Player Rankings
- Draft Tools
- 24/7 Updates
- Raheem Mostert likely going on IR
- Alshon Jeffery a limited participant
- DeSean Jackson listed as limited
- Zach Ertz misses practice
- Miles Sanders does not practice
- Darius Slayton listed as limited
- Mark Ingram may play in Week 8
- Sterling Shepard getting closer to return
- Zack Moss cleared to go for Week 6
- John Brown set to return
- Christian McCaffrey still with no set timetable?
- Zach Ertz likely to miss 3-4 weeks
- Miles Sanders unlikely to go Week 7
- Jalen Hurts' role to increase soon?
- Jonnu Smith has minor sprain
Keep up with all of the notable fantasy football injuries heading into Week 6.
A snapshot look at the NFL betting lines and odds for Week 6 sports betting and DFS action.
Daily Fantasy Football tips
With four teams on the bye, and plenty of injured stars, fantasy footballers must be willing to go big more than ever.