Join The Huddle for full access.
Your #1 source for fantasy football information
- Cheat sheets
- Player Rankings
- Draft Tools
- 24/7 Updates
- Greg Olsen bounces back in Week 3
- Dalton Schultz posts four receptions
- DK Metcalf lights it up again in Week 3
- CeeDee Lamb has solid afternoon
- Tyler Lockett goes off against Dallas
- Amari Cooper collects nine catches
- Chris Carson gets hurt late in Week 3
- Michael Gallup breaks out
- Ezekiel Elliott held in check
- Dak Prescott throws for almost 500 yards
- Russell Wilson cooking with gas again
- Larry Fitzgerald nearly shut out
- Malcolm Jenkins posts nine tackles
- Four grabs for Tre'Quan Smith
- Emmanuel Sanders scores in loss
Keep up with all of the notable fantasy football injuries heading into Week 3.
A snapshot look at the NFL betting lines and odds for Week 3 sports betting and DFS action.
Try a little of this, a little of that … here’s why this Bengal will be a fantasy stud in Week 3.