Your weekend roundup of what hit The Huddle this week:
- Cheat sheet rattling news with Ezekiel Elliott’s suspension and Buffalo swapping Sammy Watkins and Jordan Matthews on their roster.
- Sleepers are what all fantasy owners strive for on draft day and here are all the sleepers and value plays you’ll want to target at quarterback, running back, wide receiver and tight end.
- With training camps and preseason now in full swing there are key injuries you need to be aware of.
- Fantasy strength of schedule is an obvious factor in player valuation and we take it to the next level with analysis of how SOS swings from last season.
- When struggling to fill some bye week holes in your roster on draft day our bye week filler chart will come in handy.
- The Huddle expert leagues have gathered and drafted. Results for the 12-team league, 10-team league and 12-team auction are in.
- If videos are your thing you’ll want to check out these bold predictions, and these, and these, and also these.