These are the results from the Huddle Fantasy Football Expert league with 10 teams. The draft was held on August 10. This is helpful to not only see where players are being drafted, but how fantasy football teams are being built.
Your fantasy football league draft should end up somewhat close to how this played out. Compare your draft pick to what these drafters did to get an idea of what sort of fantasy football team you can build.
This is an actual league that is played out and contains 18-man rosters and starts the standard line-up of QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR or TE), PK and DEF. Scoring of one point per ten yards rushed or received and one point per each 20 yards passing. All touchdowns are six points except four points per passing score. One point per reception is used. Standard scoring for both defenses and kickers.
Draft Order and Team Owners
1. USA Today Sports – Cory Bonini
2. Gridiron Experts – Zach Greubel
3. All-Pro Leagues – Robert January
4. Football Diehards – Bob Harris
5. Fantasy Sharks – Gary Davenport
6. The Huddle – David Dorey
7. Football Guys – Jason Wood
8. GetSportsInfo – James Rapien
9. FF Today – Steve Schwarz
10. Sportsbookwire – Esten McLaren